Sunday, January 13, 2008

Things that make you say "WTF?!" - Everyday Stuff

I little continuation of the series. The following pictures were taken using my cellphone (so excuse the blurriness of it all).

Just some stuff that made me go, "WTF?!"

"WATER FOUNTAIN?"

Nope. It's not a water fountain. This huge geyser-like figure is an open manhole. I saw it as I was going back home from Capoeira training.





"WHAT A SAD KNIGHT..."

I just found this really weird. The fake beard on the kid is just so ridiculous. That arrow going right at his ear is also an example of great layouting skills.



"HUH?!"

This is a bit more subtle. Look at the picture carefully.






"EN-SNOW"

Some Filipinos may be familiar with this sports drink. This is a picture of its earlier packaging. If you look closely at the slogan it says, "Cannot Seen But Can Eating". If the name "En-snow" didn't convince me to buy the product, their slogan sure would.


More to come!


2 comments:

NaTzAnGeLiK said...

i dont see the one in 'Huh?'

Richard "D-cal" Dacalos said...

look at the door smelly...