Friday, July 30, 2010

Daily Link Share - 7/30/10 - Under the Red Hood

'Cuz sharing is caring...

Today I watched "Batman: Under the Red Hood". (Not going to go in-depth, you can read the synopsis on Amazon)

And I must say...

WIN!


I randomly stumbled across it when looking for what new movies were out. And serendipitously, I saw this.

It's amazing. I love the Batman series. The main thing that caught my eye at first was that Neil Patrick Harris was the voice of Nightwing. And commonsense says when NPH is in something, it must be good (just look at Starship Troopers).

Then while I was watching I discovered Jensen Ackles is the voice of Red Hood.

(Yay! No Batman Nipples!)

But putting the stars aside, the story and the direction is great. A dark and deep addition to the already twisted Batman mythology.

No comments: