Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Seven - 7 Videogame-Inspired Videos

‘Cuz a list of 11 would be copying and a list of 10 is just too much work…

I’ve been really busy lately so I think the best I can do for a list is something really simple. I spent most of my week preparing to discuss some of the philosophical themes in Plato’s 50+ page dialogue, Phaedo, so, this is a good change in pace for me.

These aren’t all my favorites but these are the ones that come to mind while writing this post. Feel free to share yours by commenting! Remember: Sharing is caring!

Some of the vids embedding was disabled so all I have is a link:

1) RPG Heroes are Jerks

This one is for the people who used to play The Legend of Zelda…

2) Mediated Mortal Kombat

Get over here! You mean the world to me!

3) Koopa’s Hell

I always kind of felt Mario was a douche. It could have been the moustache…

4) Mortal Kombat is not a Tournament

Goro…

5) A Complaint to Mario Bros. Plumbing

It all makes sense now…

6) Pixels


PIXELS by PATRICK JEAN.
Uploaded by onemoreprod. - Watch original web videos.

7) Cal Band Video Game Show



This one doesn’t really follow the general theme of the last few videos but it is quite awesome nonetheless. I feel bad for the dudes running…

No comments: