Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday Follow Up

The power outage didn’t really help me keep my schedule with blogging.

So, my Daily Link Shares and my Thursday Thought will end up turning into a Friday Follow Up (that sadly is being posted on Saturday). Procrastination wins again.

I just wanted to share the greatness that is the Old Spice online marketing campaign.

They have managed to not only get me to start using their products (like a mindless drone) but also keep me wanting more.

To make up for all the missing link shares, here’s the link for their channel.

They most recently had a wild campaign involving twitter, yahoo answers and other online forms of social media.

The Old Spice guys does a personalized reply to several tweets (including Ellen Degeneres, Alyssa Milano and Ryan Seacrest). He’s done a lot and I’m pretty impressed.

Some of the ones I liked were:

Re: Alyssa Milano series
Re: bballgirl
Re: Ellen Degeneres

You should check them out.

I’m on a horse.

No comments: