Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A little too perfect...

I finally got the my MyBlogLog working. It took long enough.

If you're wondering what my title is about, it's about my day. Well, an element of my day.

Today, for the most part, I rested. Before, I went to training I went out to Greenhills. After having a nice date at Mexicali, I went around V-mall. I passed by Astrovision.

What did I see?

Image retrieved from Misterhubs blog.

No, I didn't see these two people. I saw Sam Milby's new album... "A Little Too Perfect". And if you are wondering, yes, I did search for the gayest picture of Sam Milby available on the internet. I would have used his cowboy shot but this felt more appropriate.

"A little too perfect..." It was like they were trying to imply he's gay. It made me laugh for a while. He should get new marketing people.

I just wanted to share. In the hopes that it would brighten up your day.

No comments: