Friday, December 14, 2007

You can now receive e-mails about the blog! (Powered by Feedblitz)

I noticed recently that the feeding option can sometimes be limiting. Not everyone uses My Yahoo or My Google.

After browsing through Filipino Writer, I noticed that they had a small icon on their page. It was a small feed reader that allows you to subscribe to e-mails. This is powered by Feedblitz.

I think this option is great. If I like a blog, then I can receive e-mails. It's as simple as signing up.

If you like this blog, please do become a subscriber. The link is on the upper right hand corner of the page.

You can also click here.


Hope this helps the other bloggers out there! Another great way to optimize your blog. You can even use it for website newsletters!

1 comment:

LAVA said...

It is a great idea to make it easy for your readers to subscribe in any form they want to.

This shows that you care what your readers want and that you are not just selfishly writing for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by my other blog.