Friday, December 28, 2007

Things that make you say "WTF?!" - Signs

This is part of a new series of posts I plan to have.

Here in the Philippines, it is common to receive emails of stupid signs posted all around the country.

I, too, have seen such things. They weren't just signs, I have also found stupid products and other related items. To start off, I'd like to post a few signs (just 3) I've seen with my own eyes.

You can expect more stuff like this in the future. The posts won't be limited to signs. I have some photos of places, people, products that just make you go "WTF?!?" or "Waht da peck?" (The "H" is intentional).

THE SIGNS:


"POCKER CHIPS FOR SALE"

On first glance, not many people noticed why this was wrong. I found that very sad. I'll give you a clue. It involves an extra letter that makes this sale completely retarded.




"CAREFUL GLASS YAN"

I just found this funny. For those of you who don't understand it says: "Careful that's glass". They were referring to the glass window the sign was on. I guess they had a few problems with people running into windows.


And last but not the least...

"ARMED WITH URINE DETECTION DEVICE (UDD)"

Who knew? UDD's... they're going to save the world some day. I found this in an elevator located in my friend's apartment building in Singapore. I love how the illustration is a hand held film camera. Drunken frat boys beware.



More to come in the future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to say I just noticed and thank you for adding my blog to your links list! Also, returning the favour =)